Saturday 10 October 2015

ME


Today, I just feel like, resting, sleeping, read book, or just listen to music jam. if you judge it by your standards, my life would be boring as hell. but not for me, i have never felt a severe boredom in every single day. maybe i just enjoying the things i really wanna do, like reading and listening to music (that the genre is depends on my mood). I love reading since High school. but i just read simple books to understand by many, like the works of Bob Ong, and other teenage novel, but by the time passes bye and i am getting older and mature i tried to read more mature theme of novel like, romantic, or a tragic drama theme, specially like the books of Nicholas Sparks, Van Draanen, Meg Abot, Daniel Steal and Cecelia Ahern. when i am reading, others find it interesting but most of them find it boring and very old fashion, i don't know what they are thinking but they always relate me in the books i read, " your are hard to understand like that book!", "you are too quite as if we are not here!". and other judgmental words had been trowed to me. In terms of music, since i was a kid. i will say that music has the big part of my life, though i am not musician. I listen to a different genre that many of people can perceive why this music even exist, but still i don't understand why i need to be judge by my music. to everything.All i know is i want to be true to myself and accept all the criticism i swallow everyday and specially accept the fact that i am me. I am me. because acceptance is the key to be truly free. (katy Perry)Have a pleasant day. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment